Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Decisions

 In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.
~ Theodore Roosevelt
- - - - -

As I write this particular entry, I am struggling with a cold.  I stayed home yesterday because of it.  This morning I woke to a sore throat and a headache.  I am inclined to stay home again, but I have some work I need to take care of.  That said, I can't stand it when people who are sick come to work and get other people sick.  If you are sick, please stay away from me.  ESPECIALLY if you are sick with the disease that makes you into a zombie.

If I wanted, I could use my decision-maker (see photo above) to help me determine if I should stay home or not.  Gretchen gave it to me.  I really like it.  The problem is, it is at work.

Life is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment