Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Diller


"I never made 'Who's Who,' but I made 'What's That?'"
~ Phyllis Diller
- - - - -

Me:  Did you hear about Phyllis Diller?  Sorry.

Kirk:  Thanks.  Actually, Bryan made sure I knew right away yesterday.  When i told Jared he said...  "Don't you still have that picture of her you got from your sister for Christmas?  Fyi... even though I was about 4 when you gave it to me...  I think I still do.

Me:  Read my blog tomorrow.

Kirk:  Will do!  you do know that was the only present I got to open early?  And I ended up with nothing to play with but a picture of Phyllis Diller...  Oh, and again...  I was four.

Me:  Clearly the photo traumatized you more than I realized.  The past is the past.  Grow up.

Me:  And I think you were older than that because I think I was in college when you got it.

Me:  And the things that don't kill us make us stronger.

Me:  Phyllis Diller would be ashamed of you.

Me:  Now I have to go edit my blog for tomorrow.

Kirk:  You were in college...  But I still think I was four... Though that's not possible.  And I'm 90% sure it's still in my closet at Mom and Dad's.

No comments:

Post a Comment