Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Soup

Only the pure of heart can make good soup.
~ Ludwig van Beethoven
- - - - -

Last night I made some soup to have this week.  Not just out of a can soup.  I made it with ingredients and stirring and adding and stirring and cooking and watching.  I even had to cut some things up for the soup and prepare things before they could go in the soup.

And I tasted it and it tasted okay to me.

Of course, all that said, I did somehow end up with the final soup product in a frying pan instead of a soup pan or a pot or whatever.  I think that is okay, though.  Once I had it in the frying pan it had to stay there. Unless I invite an Augustinian or a Carmelite or some such person over.  I guess then it could go out of the frying pan and into the friar.

No comments:

Post a Comment