Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Snow

 
A lot of people like snow.  I find it an unnecessary freezing of water.
~ Carl Reiner
- - - - -
 
It is hard work living somewhere where blizzards happen.  When it snows you have to work just to move about.  You have to work hard to move about physically because you're trying to walk in snow.  You have to work to move about in a car because you're snowed in. 
 
But then, life is hard sometimes.
 
I was talking with Ebony about the blizzard and she said, "I'm kind of a diva when it comes to snow.  If I'm going to come all the way into work on a day like this, somebody needs to buy me lunch.  And give me something warm to drink.  And give me chocolate. And not the cheap chocolate, either.  They need to give me the good chocolate.  From someplace like Belgium."
 
I would really like Ebony to call her memoir, Snow Day Diva.  And I would like part of the money she makes on the book.  Or she could just give me money without writing the book.  I'm flexible.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment