Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Train

If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction.
~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- - - - -

Yesterday (or the day before) in my blog post I put "On a recent train ride..."  Leslie asked me when I had been on a train recently.  Since I had written the blog post a while ago, I didn't know what she meant.  When I re-read it, I realized I should have put "On a recent PLANE ride."  The photo included railroad tracks, so I am guessing that maybe I got distracted (as I am prone to do) by the photo and typed train instead of plane.

It was strange because I had just the night before encouraged Pamela to consider taking Amtrak for the holidays.  I told her I thought it might be just like The Polar Express.  Then I reconsidered the customer service on the Polar Express and thought that might not be an ideal way to travel.  Especially if you misplace your ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment