Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

Celebration

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
~ Oprah Winfrey
- - - - -

I took this picture yesterday morning.  January 6th marked my half-birthday.  I never really thought too much about half-birthdays until I met Elizabeth.  She used to make a big deal out of hers.  Her half-birthday happens to be December 24th, so many people kind of make a big deal out of it.

Anyway, I was thinking about all the photos I see on Facebook of people's kids half tipped over in a photo on the couch marking off their 3 week-birthday or "I'm 7.24 months old right now!" or whatever.  I know that babies change a lot and it's good to document them for future research.  So, I thought I would do the same thing.  

I also thought this might help people practice their division skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment