Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Flevoland

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'"
~ John Greenleaf Whittier
- - - - -

So,  I have had this photo of "Flevoland" ready to post for a long time.  Maybe even years.  I'm not sure.  And I kept thinking the perfect thing for me to post involving "Flevoland" woudl come to me. 

Apparently, Flevoland is someplace in the Netherlands.  You might think that it is a place with lots of different flavors.  No.  That would be "flavorland."  Or you might think that it is a place where you build things out of blocks.  No.  That would be "Legoland."  Or "Blockville."

From what I can tell googling Flevoland images, they are big on farm land and wind energy.

What have we learned from this?  That I like the word "Flevoland" so much that I wasn't willing to forego this blog post.  And maybe I should have been willing to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment