Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Storage

The bottom line:  If you want a happier family, bring those skeletons out of the closet.
~ Bruce Feiler
- - - - -
 
I think if you're worried about skeletons in your closet, you should just have a small closet.  Like Leslie.  One time she told me, "My closet is rather small. That's because it was built in the 1800s when people had one f***ing outfit."
 
That isn't necessarily a bad thing.  It keeps our secrets to a minimum.  At least if we keep them in a closet, that is.
 
I'm not sure which makes me more uneasy, though...  Skeletons in the closet or a little plastic Santa at the storage facility? 
 
(pause)
 
Who am I kidding?  I'd be freaked out if I found a closet full of skeletons.  Or even full of one skeleton.  Or even a part of a skeleton.  Maybe even a really good sketch of a skeleton.
 
I think I just realized I'm a little afraid of skeletons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment