Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Try

If you not yet try
How to know you can or not?
~ Sopharat
- - - - -

All you can do is try.  If you try to be kind and people don't accept your kindness, that is about them not about you.  If you try to find common ground and other people avoid it, at least you tried.  If you make mistakes by doing something to try and make the world a better place that is better than making the mistake of doing nothing.

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life.  I anticipate making a lot more of them. As long as I am trying to do good and be good and kind, then that's as much as I can expect of myself, right?

I'm trying.  People know that.  Seriously.  Ask around.  You'll find lots of people who will say that I can be very trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment