Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2015

Kipp


Just build your brand from day one, man. Your brand is your name, basically. A lot of people don't know that they need to build their brand, your brand is what keeps you moving.
~ Meek Mill
- - - - -

"Kip" has lots of definitions, but a "Kipp" is beyond definition.

My friend Kipp has some kids.  I wish I had thought to refer to them as "Kipplings" when I lived where they all live.  But I failed to do that.  Now I can do it from a distance, but it's not quite the same. 

I could tell him he needs to get out and mow his rudyard with the Kipplings. 
I could give him a mongoose for a present.  Or a pair of mating cobras.
Or a book about jungles.

I guess I could still do that stuff.

I don't want to annoy him too much, though.  He has access to strange things.  And strange people.  I think he'd be good at revenge.

But why all the revenge for just a few jokes?!  Sheesh, Kipp!

No comments:

Post a Comment