Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Reality

Did you ever wonder if the person in the puddle is real and you're just a reflection of him?
~ Bill Watterson
- - - - -

I don't know where to draw the line between reality and not reality.  Between truth and fiction.  Between those kinds of things.  Not that I necessarily think it is my (or anyone else's) job to draw those lines. I just think that there are lots of different real moments. The same moment can be real in different ways at different times.  Or to different people.  

Leslie often challenges me on accuracy - which I find to be highly overrated.

Leslie: Um...  I don't think I said that.

Me:  You are a writer! You cant even PRETEND to be annoyed with my --

Leslie: Liberal interpretation of history?

Me: (long pause) Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment