Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Art

A great artist is always before his time or behind it.
~ George Edward Moore
- - - - -

I was reviewing this post and I have no idea what the context of the discussion was. 

Sara:  They will never be Picasso or Van Gogh.

Me:  Which is good.

Sara:  Yes.  Ears are good.

While it is possible that I missed some of the lines of dialogue, I doubt it.  This is the way Sara communicates with me a lot of the time.  It's like there are pieces missing in our conversation.  But we've just gotten to the point that we laugh and move on.  Sara is laughing because it is funny to her (I think).  I generally am laughing because I think she somehow conditioned me to do it.

(pause)

I bet that's why she keeps that bell on her desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment