Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Celine

I've never been cool, and I don't care.
~ Celine Dion
- - - - -

I took this picture of Celine Dion in Las Vegas.  It isn't really Celine Dion, but the performer kept striking this pose and it made me laugh.  Because of that, I now love Celine Dion.  At least this Celine Dion.  

I think the first time I heard her music I drove all night - yes - it's all coming back to me now...  I wasn't taking chances, but was hoping for a world to believe in and through the power of a dream I realized that's the way it is.  Whether I get to see fake Celine or real Celine, my heart will go one.

You could say that Celine Dion is a vessel through which beauty and love and music flow.  A vas Celine, if you will.

But you probably wouldn't choose to say that.

And, yes, I am fully aware that this was a long road to travel just to come up with something to go along with my photo of a Celine Dion impersonator.  You'll look back on this post someday and realize you read it to the end because you loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment