Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spoiled

A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.
~ Miguel de Unamuno
- - - - -

I'm about 90% sure that the pickled herring I ate was still good.  Of course some would argue that pickled herring is never good.  Of course those some would be wrong and would be being insensitive to my Scandinavian culture. 

But if you argued that lutefisk is never good...  I am not going to argue that.  It's fine to me (neutral, really).  I do, however, understand that it might be problematic to some (almost nearly every single one of the) people.  When Reyes and I talked about going on The Amazing Race, I really hoped that there would be a lutefisk challenge, because I could rock that.

Of course then we'd probably have to put our hands in a pocket of crumbs and other peoples' hair.  That, my friends, is a challenge I would fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment