Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Images

Life is either all spiritual or not spiritual at all.  No man can serve two masters.  Your life is shaped by the end you live for.  You are made in the image of what you desire.
~ Thomas Merton
- - - - -

I like distorted images because I think we all distort reality.  There is no reality. There are just impressions. But some impressions are creepier than others.  Which is okay.  And one of the impressions I have is that ghosts exist.  I'm pretty sure it was a ghost that woke me up to watch Prince Charles and Lady Diana's wedding.  By pulling on my pillow.  No one else was awake.  It wasn't a scary ghost.  Just being helpful, I think.

There are scary ghosts.  Like the one that came to my house one time and moved every item I own to the right side of my home.  It kept happening again and again. And then I realized it was an Ann Coultergeist.

No comments:

Post a Comment