Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pencil





The true poem rests between the words.
~ Vanna Bonta
- - - - - -

I love this.  And I love that it is at a rest area just outside of Iowa City.  There is a lot of stuff about writing at this rest area. I admit I am biased, but Iowa has some of the best rest areas in the country, I think.  And I've driven lots of places.  Some states don't even have many rest areas.  People there are less well-rested, I think.  I guess it just depends.

I wanted to take more photos while I was there, but I was in a hurry, and I also think it's just a little bit creepy to take photos at a rest area.  Or it might make people uncomfortable.  Not that I was taking photos in the restroom itself or in the stalls.  Ironically, there wasn't any writing there at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment