Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

Heart

The way is not in the sky.  
The way is in the heart.
~ Buddha
- - - - -

Sometimes I feel like my heart is very full.  Usually it is full of good things.  I have been sad, but  I'm not sure I would say that my heart has ever been full of grief.  I do believe my heart has been full of joy.  

I like the saying above by that great thinker and spiritual leader Buddha.  I do think the way is in the heart.  The way can be whatever you want it to be.  The way to live a good life.  The way to find happiness.  The way to whatever higher power you believe in - if you believe in one.

It is important there is more than that in the heart, though.  There is joy.  There is love.  Maybe those are synonyms for "the way," as well.  Another thing is that the groove is also in the heart. As shared by that great thinker and spiritual leader Deee Lite

No comments:

Post a Comment