Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

Introductions

The key to growth is the introduction of higher
dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.
~ Lao Tzu
- - - - -

Something I enjoy is a blueberry bagel with pineapple cream cheese.  I like it mainly because it tastes good to me.  However, the blue-purple (blurple?) of the blueberries combined with the yellow of the pineapple is really pretty.

I also like it because I don't think that the blueberry and the pineapple would have naturally encountered one another.  I don't think they grow in the same places.  It's kind of like when I put pineapple cream cheese on a blueberry bagel, I'm making the introduction.

Would I eat blueberry cream cheese on a pineapple bagel?  You bet I would.  I haven't ever had a pineapple bagel, but I bet it would be really, really good.  It would also be good with Canadian bacon.  Or regular bacon.  Or just by itself. 

Well, unless you accidentally tripled the amount of salt in the bagel.  Then it might not be that good at all.

To sum it up, I wouldn't like to be introduced as "The Bagel Lady."  I'd rather be called "Genius." 

No comments:

Post a Comment