Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Life

Life is the fire that burns and the sun that gives light.  Life is the wind and rain and the thunder in the sky.  Life is matter and is earth, what is and what is not, and what beyond is in Eternity.
~ Seneca
- - - - -

I kind of like telling other people what to do.  Well, maybe not what to do, but what to think.  Well, not exactly what to think, but I like to give them things to think about.  To ask questions.  To help them find their own answers.  We each have our own answers.  Sometimes it's just tough to cut through the muck and find them.

I would like to get paid to be a life skills coach.  "Don't be a dumbass.  There's your life skills tip of the day."  That's the kind of wisdom I would impart.

(pause)

I probably wouldn't get paid much.

1 comment: