Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ideas

We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity.  We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion.
~ Max de Pree
- - - - -

Sometimes I get ideas about how to be more sustainable.  I think about biorenewable resources.  I think about using what is in nature to our benefit without wrecking nature.  I think about mutually beneficial measures to increase not only energy and productivity, but livability on our planet.  Seriously, my mind goes like a mile an hour.

(pause)

That sounds slow, but I was comparing it with running in a race.  An idea race.  And I'm not a very fast runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment