Search This Blog

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Puzzle

Who in the world am I?
Ah.  That is the great puzzle.
~ Lewis Carroll
- - - - -  

I like puzzles.  I may have mentioned this before.  I like taking chaos and putting it back in order.  Making sense of pieces.  Seeing how things fit together.  Creating order.  Organizing.

Of course, it's a man-made created chaos.  Since someone took a photo, put it on cardboard and cut it into pieces.  Then took the pieces apart and mixed them up.

Maybe all chaos is man-made, though.  Maybe if we left things alone, they would make sense on their own.

Except for clowns.  Those will never make sense.  Putting on a disguise to hang out with children is creepier than almost everything.  

I sure do hate clowns.  But I like puzzles.  So what about a puzzle of a clown?  Would I like it or hate it?

Easy.  I would hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment