Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wonder

He who can no longer pause to wonder and
stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead;
his eyes are closed.
~ Albert Einstein
- - - - -
 
Sometimes I go through the world and miss things.  We aren't paying attention.  Sometimes things are even offered to us and we miss out because we don't take the time to appreciate them.  A flower, a sunset, and beach, a nice rock.  Amazing things are all around us.  And sometimes we don't even imagine that such amazing things could exist until they are put right in front of our faces.
 
For example, the other day I was looking at Facebook as I do most every day.  I saw a post which read, "Ever wanted to see a cat in a shark costume chasing a duckling while riding a Roomba?"  Little did I know I HAD always wanted to see that.
 
The world is full of miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment