Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Medicine

Always laugh when you can.  
It is cheap medicine.
~ Lord Byron
- - - - -

I am pretty sure that I have healing powers.  Truth is, maybe we all do.  Maybe we all can make people feel better through the power of touch or care or simply be being attentive.  I think maybe I have more special powers than most, but I think that about most things.  Because I'm like that.  Leslie and I were discussing just this concept not too long ago.

Me:  I am descended from medicine people.  I am a healer.

Leslie:  Like Dr. Quinn.

Me:  I said "descended from medicine PEOPLE" not medicine WOMAN.

Leslie thinks she's funny.  And it's difficult for me to convince her she isn't when I'm usually laughing at what she says.  And if laughter is curative, then she - also - is a healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment