Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Decisions

Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem.  
We all have twenty-four hour days.
~ Zig Ziglar
- - - - -

Sometimes I get stuck because I'm not sure what I want to do.  It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes I just am not sure what I want to do with my time.  Some time is rather prescribed for me, going to work, 10 o'clock, nap time, snack time, coloring time, overtime, time out...  But other time I get to decide what I want to do and just can't make up my mind.

Even when I can't make up my mind, that time passes.

Sometimes people give me suggestions...  Like a conversation I had with Leslie not too long ago.

Leslie:  It's 10:35.  Wait.  Not there.  It's only 9:45.  Time for you to go party.

Me: Do you even know anything about me?  Go party.  I do not think I have ever used party as a verb.  Even when I was going to an actual party.

No comments:

Post a Comment