Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

Pumpkin

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
~ Henry David Thoreau
- - - - -
 
I totally understand what HDT was talking about.  I don't like to be crowded.  I really hate it when people walk to close behind me.  WHY do they do that?  I don't like to share chairs with hardly anyone.  I don't like being crowded.
 
Plus a velvet cushion is probably all precious and stuff and people get mad if you spill on it or have muddy dungarees.  Or dungarees covered in dung.  Or dungeroos - which, I think, are Underoos covered in dung.  I'm not sure.
 
But...  Actually, butt - I would not want to sit on the pointy up part of the pumpkin.  If that was my only option, I'd probably rather sit on a crowded cushion.  But not next to those poopy pants people.

No comments:

Post a Comment