Search This Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Writing

Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow.
~ Lawrence Clark Powell
- - - - -
 
 
If you want to, you can write me a letter.  I have to admit that there have been times I have been a phenomenal letter writer.  Now I am not so much of a good letter writer.  There are a few people to whom I write pretty regularly.  Well, maybe only one.  But I am more likely to write to you if you write to me first.
 
Which isn't really fair.  It's kind of obnoxious, to be honest.  At least I know it is true.  And I can admit it.  And I can try to do better.

But I probably won't.  Well, maybe if you consider my blog posts as a letter to you, then I'm doing really well.
 
Hey.  How come you never write me?
 
You should start a blog and tell me that the blog posts are like a letter to me.
 
No, wait.  You don't need to do that.  We both know I won't probably read your blog.
 
I still like you, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment