Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Town

If the Frieze Art Fair ever catches on, I imagine two great things happening.  First, we will once again have a huge art fair in town that isn't too annoying to go to.  More importantly, Frieze may finally show New Yorkers that we can cross our own waters for visual culture. That would change everything.
~ Jerry Saltz
- - - - -

I was looking for a quote about towns.  Then I saw this.  And I swore it said, "If the Frieze Air Fart ever catches on..."  And I tried to imagine what a Frieze Air Fart was.  And when I imagined two great things happening, neither of them had anything to do with art.

Then I re-read it.

I'm glad there is no Frieze Air Fart.  Or Freeze Air Fart.  You'd think they would make for good pranks, but I bet once you get pranked with a Freeze Air Fart the smell of that never really gets out of your nose.




If the Frieze Art Fair catches on, I imagine at least two great things happening. First, we will once again have a huge art fair in town that isn't too annoying to go to. More importantly, Frieze may finally show New Yorkers that we can cross our own waters for visual culture. That would change everything.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jerrysaltz489517.html#bii4KjzpCXehmXe1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment