Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: 
the fear of failure.
~ Paul Coelho

- - - - -

Sometimes we fear things.  Sometimes we fear things that are ridiculous to fear.  I used to fear that when I was watching "America's Most Wanted" that I would look out my window while watching it and the most wanted American would be standing there and he would see me see him and he would have to kill me so he didn't get caught.  

But that is ridiculous, right?  The most wanted American would probably not be casually window-peeping at me watching TV.  He'd be running and dodging the cops.  But it's not ridiculous because he wouldn't be able to help but notice his mugshot on my TV as he was running between my house and the next house to evade capture.

Like the image above.  You'd think it is silly for the little chicks to be afraid of that shark since sharks can't live out of water.  But you'd be wrong.  They are even more terrified because - obviously - this particular shark CAN live out of water.

My point is, aren't you really, really scared right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment