Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Batman

For me, Batman is the one who can most clearly be taken seriously.  He's not from another planet or filled with radioactive gunk.  I mean, Superman is essentially a god, but Batman is more like Hercules: he's a human being, very flawed and bridges the divide.
~ Christopher Nolan

 
- - - - -
 
I work with Batman.  I can't tell you who he is.  I can tell you these things, though.
 
Every morning when he comes to work, I think, "Batman Begins."
When he comes back from a meeting, I think, "Batman Returns."
When he does something amazing (which is often), I think, "Batman Forever!"
When he goes home during daylight savings time, I think, "The Dark Knight."  It's a little play on words I have with myself.
You know what I never think?  "Batman and Robin." 
 
I didn't like that movie.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment