Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Fast

Doors to beautiful things do not remain open forever.  Be fast to enter inside.
~ Mehmet Muran ildan
- - - - -
One must act quickly to make the most of moments or else they become memories.  Not only is he who hesitates lost, but she who hesitates is lost and ze who hesitates is lost.  Lesson: person who hesitates is lost. 

I know this was true when I was a kid and we would drive around somewhere for vacation or to go fishing or to find something we hadn't found before.  If we hesitated too long and drove too randomly before looking at the map - you guessed it:  We would be lost.

Ideas are like that, too.  I have ideas for blogs all the time.  ALL the time.  Unfortunately - as I've mentioned before - I don't always capture enought to know what I was going to blog about that particular thought later on.  Some examples include:
"I was initially calling him a magician, but he's not really a magician."

"Heir supply."

"I don't like Ayn Rand.  Just take what she did and burn it and move on."

"Some foods are not photogenic."

"Quoit welcome."

"Vertigo in a porta potty sitting on a sligt incline."

"Professor heal thyself.  Unbridled pleasure."

See?  I'm thinking those were some pretty interesting ideas.  Now they are just a list.  Not a list like Mike found in our classroom the other night.  That was the list to beat all lists.  I need to get a copy of it.  Until them I'll be listless. 

Well, not really.  I have some other lists.  Just not THE list.  

You might be wondering if I keep a list of people I like and one of people I don't like.  I bet you are wondering that.