Search This Blog

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Indiana

 At the Sex Institute in Bloomington, Indiana, they were a tremendous help, too.
~ Liam Neeson
- - - - -

There are a lot of online tests right now that people are taking and posting their results.  "What kind of potato chip are you?"  "What kind of crayon are you?"  "What kind of quiz do you like taking the most?"

The other day there was one, "In which state should you live?"  I took it.  I got Indiana.  That is not what I expected.  I am not sure what I expected.  Washington, maybe?  Or New Mexico?  I don't know.  But I got Indiana.  

I'm okay with that.  I've had some very nice times in Indiana.  I have a very good friend who is from Indiana.

(pause)

I think that's all I have to say about Indiana right now.  Other than I can see I in Indiana.  Twice even.