Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2014

Obey

I don't do what I'm told, but I might do what you want if you ask me nicely.
~ Cassandra Clare
- - - - -

I like this sign.  It says to me, "Warning obey the load limit or this bridge will be closed."  It also says to me, "We know you haven't been obeying the load limit, so shape up or you can't use this bridge.  And we are SERIOUS.  See how we put that limbo bar across the bridge?  That's so if you want to take heavy loads across this bridge you're gonna have to use some weird short and squat big load hauler.  We are NOT joking.  Does this look like a joke?  It's not."

Sometimes I read between the lines.  And around the lines.  And by rearranging letters into new lines.  

And sometimes I don't read at all and I just make crap up.

No comments:

Post a Comment