Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bed

My formula for living is quite simple.  I get up in the morning, and I go to bed at night.  In between, I occupy myself as best I can.  
~ Cary Grant
- - - - -

Last night when we were talking on the phone, Leslie said, "Don't let the bunk beds bite."  Then she said, "Don't let the bud bags bite."  She meant to say, "Don't let the bed bugs bite."  But then, you had already figured that out.

I was thinking about it later.  And if the saying really was, "Don't let the bunk beds bite," how terrifying would it be for people who sleep in bunk beds?  Pretty terrifying is my answer to that question I just asked.  Because if bunk beds could bite, I bet they would bite a lot harder and do a lot more damage than bed bugs.

My preference is not to be bitten.  And for Leslie to learn to speak gooder.

No comments:

Post a Comment