Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2014

Intellectual

Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
~ Albert Einstein
- - - - -

Sara:  What is the opposite of commence?

Michelle:  Ecnemmoc?

Sara:  I think that is the backwards of commence, Michelle.  I think.  Immense?  Portense?  I feel like it's an ense word.

Michelle:  Discommense?  Disco men's?

Sara: Was that and autocorrection?

Michelle:  No.  I just broke up "discommence."

Sara:  Lolololol.  Nice work.

Joe:  Disco Menace is my favorite band.  Just FYI.

Sara:  I just googled synonyms for begin and commence is one.  See?  Confused again.  I thought I was a moron.

Joe.  We all did, Sara.  We. All. DID.

Sara:  Shut up, Joe!

Joe:  Use your big words, Sara.  Just like we practiced.

Michelle:  Discommence it, you two!

Sara:  Why don't you malleable yourself, Joe?

Joe:  I can't anymore.  Doctor's orders.  I can't ameliorate it any other way.

Sara:  More tears.  STFU.

Michelle:  Plethora agnosticism.

Joe:  STFU?  Only when you LMNOP.

Michelle:  Pythagoras shiatsu.

Joe:  Please Ensure Nobody's Incorrect Sara.

Sara: Superdork.

Michelle:  Malfeasance epistemology.

Sara:  Malfeasance?!  That's from Dwight Schrute.  Is there a code?

Michelle:  I'm just using all the big words I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment