Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Songs

You must pass your days in song.
Let your whole life be a song.
~ Sai Baba
- - - - -

 I just found this post.  I haven't posted songs for a while on Facebook.  Obviously for almost a year now.  I figured I would post this list rather than have it go to waste.

Hm.  I wonder why I didn't post it "back in the day."

July, 2013
10th “Sooner or Later,” by Gavin Creel
9th “Say Anything,” by Tristan Pettyman
4th “Oh I Wish I Was an Oscar Meyer Wiener”
3rd “Light My Fire,” by The Doors
2nd “Three Is a Magic Number” from Schoolhouse Rock
June, 2013
30th “The Stars and Stripes Forever,” by John Phillip Sousa
28th “Take Me Home Tonight,” by Eddie Money
27th “Anticipation,” by Carly Simon
26th “Excited,” by Roxette
25th “Drive,” by The Cars
24th “Sister Goldenhair,” by America
23rd “Only You,” by Joshua Radin
22nd “Barbed Wire and Roses,” by Pinmonkey
21st “You Can’t Always Get What You Want,” by The Rolling Stones
20th “Everywhere,” by Michelle Branch
19th “Rocky Top”
18th “Hip to Be Square,” Huey Lewis and the News
17th “From a Distance” by Bette Midler.  Just Kidding.  I do not like that song.  Or “Wind Beneath My Wings.”  Song in my head, “Crazy Love” by Oleta Adams
16th  “Unbroken Promise,” by Erick Baker
13th “She’s Come Undone,” by The Guess Who
12th “Everyday,” by Buddy Holly
11th “Sunshine,” by Jonathan Edwards
10th “You Don’t Mess Around with Jim,” by Jim Croce
9th “I’d Rather Be With You,” by Joshua Radin
7th “Sooner or Later,” by Gavin Creel
6th “Some Nights,” by Fun
4th “Rhythm is a Dancer,” by Germon eurodance group Snap!
3rd “I’m Yours,” by Jason Mraz
2nd “Ships in the Night,” by Mat Kearney
1st “Next Best Thing,” by Nikki & Rich
May, 2013
30th “Hold on Tight to Your Dreams,” by ELO
29th “Beautiful Day,” by Joshua Radin
22nd “Like Shops in the Night,” by Mat Kearney (ships, not shops)
20th “Sooner or Later,” by Gavin Creel
19th “Home,” by Phillip Phillips
9th “Theme song from Scooby Doo”
6th “Too Busy Thinking ‘Bout My Baby,” by Marvin Gaye
5th “One More Night,” by Andrew Allen
April, 2013
25th “I’m Yours,” by Jason Mraz
24th “Walkin’ After Midnight,” by Patsy Cline
23rd “A Little Less Conversation,” by Elvis Presley
19th “Time is on My Side,” by The Rolling Stones
16th “Tulsa Time,” by Don Williams
15th “Girl on Fire,” by Alicia Keys
9th “Who’s that Lady,” by The Isley Brothers
6th “Electric Avenue,” by Eddy Grant
3rd “Amazing,” by Andrew Allen
1st “Loving You Tonight,” by Andrew Allen
March, 2013
27th “Take it Easy on Me,” by Beth Hart
25th “Baby, You’ve Got What it Takes,” by Brooke Benton and Dinah Washington
22nd “Too Shy,” by Kajagoogoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment