Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Nature

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
~ Albert Einstein
- - - - -

The other day my friend Suzy said that it was probably time for another post about assholes.  She lets me know when those kinds of posts are needed / helpful.  I didn't have one ready to go at the time, but in sorting through my information, I found a draft based on a conversation with Leslie one night.

What I take from Leslie's quote is that it is okay to give yourself time when dealing with difficult people.  It is very good if during that time you can channel your frustration, energy and disappointment into some sort of creative project. 

Leslie:  Sometimes when faced with dealing with assholes or writing about bats, you just have to write about the bats.

And sometimes, when faced with dealing with assholes or blogging about people writing about bats, you have to blog about people writing about bats to help peopel deal with assholes.

I would suggest writing or blogging about bats as animals rather than about bats as softball or baseball utensils.  Otherwise you might give people some counterproductive ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment