Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Work

Your purpose in your life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.
~ Guatama Buddha
- - - - -

I have had the greatest job ever.  I have done it fairly well.  I have tried to do the best I can.  Most importantly, I have gotten to work with some of the best people ever.  They did this (the above) to my office.  Who doesn't love that?  They even tagged evidence at the scene:


So - again - who wouldn't love that?

Some people might get upset if someone came in and vandalized their office like this.  They might look into filing both university harassment and criminal charges.  They might be laughed out of the police station when they went in with photos to file their complaint.

(pause)

Fortunately, not me.  I just laughed and laughed and laughed.  That's what I do a lot at work.  And hardly ever was it inappropriate.  I mean hardly ever was I caught laughing when it was inappropriate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment