Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Me

If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.
~ Emile Zola
- - - - -

I really love music.  It can change my mood.  I like to put together playlists, but I also like for songs to come up randomly.  I know that music - well, if it doesn't dictate my mood, it certainly helps my mood.  

Sometimes I add or make up words to go with songs.  I have changed some lyrics in some songs and the songs are much better.  I won't go into detail here, but I'm good at making songs better.

Other times I change the words to further improve my mood.  For example, I encourage everyone to sing "For Sentimental Reasons" (I prefer the Sam Cooke version) and change the word "you" to "me."  Trust me.  It will boost your morale.  And ego.  Perhaps too much.  But it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment