Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Abandoned

Love can be put off, never abandoned.
~ Sextus Propertius
- - - - -

I looked up a quote for "abandoned" or "abandonment."  A lot of them were really long.  I'm guessing that is why the people who wrote them felt abandoned.  They went on about it too much.  Nobody's got time for that.

Or maybe you are an old Long John Silver's restaurant and that is why you got abandoned.  

(I know that seems random, but that is what this is a photo of.  And also I don't like Long John Silver's restaurants).

And if the abandoned just hurriedly move to a new place to try and find a sense of belonging, well then they are abandon the run.

(pause)

I feel like I should apologize for this blog.  I'm not sure it's my best work.  

(pause)

Nah.  It's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment