Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Battle's

In a battle all you need to make you fight is a little hot blood and the knowledge that it's more dangerous to lose than to win.
~ George Bernard Shaw
- - - - -

Battle's Bar-B-Que is the best bbq in Ames.  I know that is sacreligious to those who love another barbecue place in Ames, but it is my truth.  Not only is the bar-b-que better, but they have the best lemonade in town.

Now, I'm not going to argue with everyone who disagrees. Everyone is entitled to his or her (or my) opinion.  There are some things I would choose to debate at length, but this isn't one of those things.  I'll discuss it in a civilized way - or will try to - but I'm not going to argue and argue and get into a fistfight over it.

I know how to choose my Battle's.

No comments:

Post a Comment