Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sara

If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that's beautiful.
~ Rashida Jones
- - - - -

My friend Sara has a very good sense of humor.  I (and many others) put her through a rigorous "Sara likes cats" harassment regimen a while ago.  We have since mostly stopped.  Sara does not particularly like cats.  I don't know how cats feel about her because I haven't researched that and I don't know cat language.  

My point is that I appreciate people who can tolerate other people who sometimes get carried away and who can laugh at themselves without being catty.  

I also think this picture Sara drew is very pretty.  Except she didn't draw it.  I bet a fashion student did.  Clearly they were making a catwalk.

(paws)

I'm sorry, Sara.  This post is a catastrophe.

No comments:

Post a Comment