Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Farm

I think the extent to which I have any balance at all, any mental balance, is because of being a farm kid and being raised in those isolated rural areas.
~ James Earl Jones

- - - - -
The other day I was listening to the radio.  That is not the point of this post.  You need to be a little patient.

Anyway, I heard about Slenderman.  It wasn't the first I had heard of him.  When I first heard about him, I looked up information on him.  At bedtime.  Which was stupid.

Then this morning they did a story about the return of the milkman.  I guess people want their milk and dairy directly from the milkman instead of it being shipped to the store.  

Then I thought how Slenderman would make a good milkman.  Creepy and threatening-to-the-community, but probably pretty efficient.  But he might only deliver skim milk.

And then I thought, "Should it be milk person?"  

The more information and answers we get, the more questions we have.


No comments:

Post a Comment