Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

Jobs

Find joy in everything you choose to do.  Every job, relationship, home...  It is your responsibility to love it, or change it.
~ Chuck Palahniuk
- - - - -

So I took some quiz online that told me what colors represent me.  Then, based on those colors, it told me which jobs I should have.  The jobs included the following:

* banking and finance
* religious music
* stockbroker
* science education
* business administration and management
* fire protection / fire control and safety technician
* nuclear medical technology
* applied mathematics
* mathematics education
* biology
* accountants and auditors

Um, no.

If that is the structure provided, then I guess I am coloring outside the lines.  In fact, I'm probably coloring outside of the coloring book and drawing on the wall somewhere.

Except that "corrections" was also on the list.  So maybe I wouldn't do that.  Or maybe I just wouldn't get caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment