Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fruit

I think that if you shake the tree, you ought to be around when the fruit falls to pick it up.
~ Mary Cassatt
- - - - -

For some reason (maybe because it is late.  maybe because I am tired.) I just had a thought.  If Tang was a sport, I think it would be a team sport.  Spam would be an individual sport.  Grapes a team sport.  Raisins an individual sport no one would play.  Tang would be a team sport.

Maybe it's because I think of astronauts when I think of Tang and you can't really astronaut alone.  Maybe it's because you add Tang to water and stir it with a spoon, so it takes a number of items coming together to create Tang.  I'm not sure.  One thing I feel confident about, though, is it takes at least two to Tang...  oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment