Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Words

Few activities are as delightful as learning new vocabulary.
~ Tim Gunn
- - - - -
 
I concur.
 
And yet I'm not sure that either Bryan or I actually are learning a new vocabulary. I can't speak for him - well I can, but he doesn't like it - but a lot of time in Words With Friends I just learn how my letters fit in places rather than what the words mean that I am creating.
 
But still, QUALE?  That was awesome.
 
We needn't discuss the times Bryan has beaten me at Words With Friends. But if we WERE to discuss it, I would tell you that I think it was Robot Bryan not human Bryan who beat me those times.
 
And if that's true, that still makes Bryan smarter than me because he knows how to build a robot.
 
I know how to work a crockpot. It sounds the same, but it really is pretty different. Even if it is kind of a robot to cook your food for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment