Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chipmunk

I do not knowingly kill any living thing - including insects and rodents - and I thank my food for sustaining me.
~ Joan Jett
- - - - -

At first I thought that maybe Alvin and the Chipmunks recorded "I Love Rock and Roll" on the album "Chipmunk Punk." But they didn't.  I was confused.  The recorded "Heartbreaker" by Pat Benatar instead.

If they HAD recorded a Joan Jett song, then of course she wouldn't kill them because the royalties would be providing that food and sustaining her. Instead I guess they are sustaining Pat Benatar.

And why is it "Alvin and the Chipmunks?" Alvin IS a chipmunk.  It's not like he's a hyena or a kangaroo or a plumber.  He's a chipmunk.

I like chipmunks and squirrels.  Unless I look at their feet / hands for too long.  Then I get a little weirded out...

No comments:

Post a Comment