Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

Ideas

We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing and inclusion.
~ Max de Pree
- - - - -

Sometimes I get an idea.  It isn't fully formed.  I have to let it sit for a minute to make sense of it.  To be honest, there are lots of times I don't make sense of it at all.  But I still try.  Sometimes.  Sometimes I don't really try that hard, though.

Anyway, the other night I was listening to the 2003 Pet Shop Boys cover of "You Were Always on My Mind."  It's pretty good.  If you haven't listened to it in a while, you should.

So then I was thinking about the Pet Shop Boys.  I was thinking how the guy who created the Pet Rock just died.  Then a thought came into my mind.  It was, "The Pet Rock Shop Boys."  Then I thought, I wonder if someone else thought of that.

I looked on the internet of all knowledge and didn't find it.

So I had the thought first.  

(pause)

Still haven't really figured out what to do with it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment