Search This Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Try

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
~ Robert F. Kennedy
- - - - -

So, you may have realized that this isn't really a food blog.  I suppose I could write a food blog since I eat food almost every day, but that isn't what this blog is about.

Usually.

Today however, I do want to acknowledge that I tried this type of "limited batch" yogurt.  I figured it wouldn't be that great since you don't see watermelon-dairy products very often.  Although, I guess, you do sometimes see watermelon on a fruit tray next to a cheese and meat platter.  

Anyway, I tried this.  It wasn't horrible, but it was... disconcerting.  The flavor didn't align with the texture.

That said, I am very comfortable assuming that my consumption of this product and the lacking enjoyment thereof could certainly be user error.  I might not have had the correct mindset to enjoy this.  Maybe if I had prepared myself better it would have been wonderful.

We won't know because I don't think I'll try this again.  I'm not generally a quitter, but I can say that I have always - without exception - given up on watermelon yogurt after the first time I've tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment