Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Seeing

What you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing; it also depends on what kind of person you are.
~ C. S. Lewis
- - - - -

When Leslie and I go out on adventures, she helps me find and see things.  The photo above was taken on our adventure to the crash site of the plane Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and The Big Bopper were on in Iowa.  She literally helped me find the place using a 
map / GPS.

But I'm talking about more than just that.  She looks at the world in her own way.  She helps me see things I might otherwise miss.  I have gotten some really good photos thanks to her ideas and suggestions and things she spotted.

Leslie: If it wasn't for me, you'd only see half the world.

Me: That's because I only have two eyes and you have ---

Leslie: FOUR EYES!!! BWAA HA HA HA HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment