Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2015

N

Dictionary - opinion expressed as truth in alphabetical order.
~ John Ralston Saul
- - - - -

I like seeing letters for sale.  I don't like seeing typewriter keys for sale because I like the way typewriters look with their keys.  However, if no typewriters were harmed or if the typewriter was already damaged, then having the keys for a separate project is okay with me.

Anyway, I like seeing letters for sale.  I like especially seeing m, l and b for sale.  But I also enjoy other letters.  And I like seeing punctuation marks for sale a lot.

I bet this would sell a lot more quickly if they marketed it as a "U" instead of an "n."  People are like that.  They don't like it when you say to them, "It's all about yoU," but they sure do like to live their lives as if that was the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment